Sunday, April 29, 2012

Daily Discovery - Falling Out of Bed

Considering this addition to our bedroom...

So, this morning I discovered that you're never too old to fall out of bed. Yes, that's right. I fell out of bed.

You see, I have a very active dream life. As a matter of fact, most of what I experience while my eyes are closed is way more interesting that the daily doings.

But, back to the dream...I was dreaming that I was in a movie - a Harry Potter movie, to be exact. I wasn't dreaming that I was at Hogwarts, mind you - but in the movie as an actress. So somewhere between taking direction and acting...I did a little spin in my wizarding wardrobe...and spun myself right off the bed.

So...what did I learn from this experience?

1 - Dreaming can be dangerous - but worth the risk!

2 - In a battle...floor usually wins over dignity.

3 - I don't look as good in a Hogwarts uniform as one might think.

and

4 - In every situation you can usually find something to laugh at - or start a blog with.

Living, learning, and laughing it off,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I love the post!!! I just laughed out loud. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete